Omegon RC carbon-fibre truss-tube telescope – professional astrophotography for your observatory
If astrophotography is your passion and you are looking for exactly the right telescope for your observatory, then a Richey-Chretien telescopes is ideal. Their large mirror optics produce a nearly perfect image. The two hyperbolic mirrors provide a large, well-illuminated and coma-free image from the compact design. The result – perfect stellar images right out to the edge of the field of view. That is also the reason why countless professional observatories and institutes swear by this system.
Now you can use this professional technology for your own observatory too! Omegon RC telescopes are so well-balanced that they can be accommodated in even smaller observatories.
The advantages in a nutshell
– hyperbolic mirrors – extremely sharp image, large field of view without need of a corrector
– quartz mirrors – for stable focus without the need to refocus, as the image remains sharp
– suitable for large-format CCD cameras – approx. 60mm of illumination
– stiffened carbon-fibre truss tube system
– high reflection – 92-94% dielectric reflective coating for bright, high-contrast observing and astronomy photos
– rapid cool-down thanks to open design
– high-performance electric fans – minimize tube currents and accelerate cool-down of the optics
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Hyperbolic mirror: extremely sharp image, large field of view without correctors
Mirror from quartz: for stable focus, Nachfokussieren eliminates – The image stays sharp
Suitable for large CCD (charge-coupled device) cameras, approx 60 mm illumination
Truss Tube Carbon: Versteiftes Carbon grating tube
High reflective: 92-94% dielectric mirrored coating for bright, high-contrast observations and astronomical photos