The telescope for beginners who finally want to experience celestial objects for themselves
As a fan of the cosmos you’d like to take a look beyond our borders. To see stars, planets and nebulae that give you an impression of the vastness of space? Now you can experience it – without yet being an expert on the sky. This entry-level telescope is easy to use, but so powerful that you can see nebulae that are many light years away. Your travels in the Universe begin now – from your balcony or garden.
The features at a glance:
– Experience sharp and clear views: with the parabolic primary mirror
– 1.25″ focuser: you can connect other accessories at any time – even from other manufacturers
– Stable mount: because it makes observing more fun
– Trouble-free start in the sky: complete telescope with two eyepieces
– Quickly and successfully find objects with an illuminated LED finder
– Immediately recognise stars, planets and nebulae – even if you are an absolute beginner
To boost your view of the skies
You have surely looked at the stars on a balmy summer evening. But did you know that there are hundreds of objects hidden between the stars, that are waiting for you to discover? The parabolic mirror collects so much light that you will distinguish even weak objects in the eyepiece.
What can you see in the sky?
– Lunar craters: thousands of lunar craters, peaks and valleys: the Moon is full of things for you to see.
– Planets: Mercury, Jupiter or Saturn. The planets of the s