Bresser Lyra 70/900 EQ-SKY Lens Telescope
The Lyra 70/900 EQ-SKY lens telescope from BRESSER is the very best companion for serious beginners and advanced observers.
BRESSER´s Lyra lens telescope is a fine quality model that brings joy to both beginners in addition to advanced hobby astronomers alike. The optical characteristics together with stable mounting permit numerous exploration of the night skies.
BRESSER´s Lyra telescopes, via their use of strong equatorial mounts, permit precise navigation of the skies. Merely point one rotational axis to the North Star Polaris and tracking objects by hand is child´s play.
Area of application
Examine planets such as Saturn, Mars or Jupiter at night. The twinkling stars of the Pleiades cluster are inspirational for both old and young. The craters and valleys at the moon´s surface are especially impressive and range in step with the different phases of the moon.
The astronomy software “Cartes du Ciel” is included as CD. The use of this software you’ll explore daytime observations of star clusters and constellations to your computer.
- Optical System: Fraunhofer Lens telescope (2-lens achromatic Refractor)
- Lens diameter: 70 mm
- Dimensions OTA: 94cm (L) x 11cm (W) (Protecting cap)
- Focal length/Aperture ratio: 900 mm / F12.9
- Theoretical answer capacity in arch seconds: 1,64“
- Maximum really helpful magnification: 140x
- Eyepiece diameter: 31.7 mm (1.25“)
- View finder: LED Red-dot finder
- Tripod height: steplessly adjustable
- Tripod subject material: Steel
- Control: Manual
- Optical tube weight: 1.55 Kg
- Total weight: 7 Kg
Included in delivery
- LED Viewfinder
- Eyepieces, Moon clear out
- Barlow lens, Compass
- Diagonal or zenith replicate
- “Cartes du Ciel” Astronomy software
Ensure that this fits by entering your model number.
Refractor + stable EQ mount for beginners. Appropriate for terrestial and celestial remark. Excellent stability as a result of powerful and light-weight aluminium tripod
Lens diameter: 70mm; Focal length: 900mm. 45x – 675x Magnification
RA and DEC-tracking over flexible shafts
Dimensions: 90x100x160 cm; weight: approx. 6.55 kg
Scope of delivery: Telescope, LED viewfinder, 2 Eyepieces: 4mm and 20mm, EQ-Sky mount, Aluminium tripod, 90° Diagonal replicate, 3x Barlow lens, Astronomy software